The 6th Equal Opportunities Conference “Sustainable Leadership and Technology Innovation Management” is organized by Ahlia University in collaboration with Brunel University London and the University of Business and Technology KSA, the conference will take place 6th -8th February 2023, Gulf Hotel, Manama Bahrain.
The Conference aims to gather leading academics, professionals, scholars, and researchers to share their knowledge and new ideas and discuss current developments in the field of Sustainable Leadership and Technology Innovation Management focusing on Equal Opportunities in relation to leadership and sustainable management. This conference aims to shed the light on topics related to the use of technology and innovation management that could support business sustainability and leadership engagement.
The conference aims to tackle issues related to the following aspects:
We are pleased to announce that Springer Nature’s proceedings technically support the 6th Equal Opportunities Conference. The conference book proceeding will be published with an ISBN number by Springer Nature and indexed by various international databases such as Thomson Reuters ISI, Web of Science (WOS), and SCOPUS.
A selection of papers will be published as Journal Publication in Q1 and Q2 in a special issue dedicated to the conference subject to further developments to match the journal requirements.
- Sustainable Management and Leadership Practices.
- Gender equality in Sustainable Management and Innovation.
- Technology Innovation in Sustainable Management.
- Digital Learning and Sustainable Operations.
- Governance and Ethical Standards for Organizational Sustainability.
- Digital Sustainability in Businesses.
- IT Governance and Innovation for Sustainable Management.
- Emerging Economic Models for Sustainable Businesses and Operations.
- Responsible Leadership and Strategic Decision Making for Sustainability.
- Technology-based Strategies for Sustainable Businesses.
- Sustainable Strategy and Social Responsibility.
Papers accepted for the 6th Equal Opportunities Conference after the double-blind peer-review process will be published in conference proceedings, which is indexed by ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and Springerlink.
Journal Special Issues:
Additionally, selected papers that will be presented at the conference will also be considered for further development of a possible publication in the highly esteemed partner journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel the work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. The authors will be notified before the conference date about the possible publication of their papers in specific journals.
To encourage high-quality scientific research, the conference may give an award for the best paper and presentation in the whole conference. The author may be awarded and his paper may be displayed on the journal webpage for a conference.
The paper can be submitted in the following languages: